News and Events
Teacher Training in Hamburg: Little Duck’s Adventureland – Order in the World - Part 1
The programme Little Duck’s Adventureland was developed to teach mathematics concepts to children between the ages of two and a half and four years of age. The subtitle „order in the world“ describes the overall aim, which is to enable children to find order and stability in a world full of variety and constant change. Specific activities include sorting colours and two and three dimensional shapes, and ordering objects according to height or weight. Children are introduced to dice and dot representations of the numbers one to six.
In this one-day teacher training you will be introduced into the basic concepts of Little Duck’s Adventureland and its theoretical foundation. You will get fa ...
- 17.06.2017 Teacher Training in Hamburg: Numberland Prof. Preiß - Early Math Development
- 05.04.2017 Teacher Training in Berlin: Numberland Prof. Preiß - Early Math Development
- 10.11.2008 Numberland at the German Language School Conference (GLSC) in New York
- 28.01.2008 Visit at GESS and the Children's Garden in Dubai
- 21.10.2006 Meet us at the WORLDDIDAC Basel 25 to 27 October 2006